Skip to main content

Search This Blog

Corner of Randall Lavelot, PhD

  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps
October 07, 2014


  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps

Popular Posts

December 10, 2018

Theory of optimisation for projects: a licensing plan for nuclear energy in South Africa as a case study

  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps
Powered by Blogger
Theme images by Anna Williams
My photo
Randall Lavelot
I live in Cape Town and have all my life. However I have travelled both with work and for personal reasons. I wanted to put together a site where I could post some of my favourite pictures and hopefully motivate me to go out and take more.
Visit profile

Archive

  • 2018 2
    • December 2
  • 2017 2
    • November 1
    • August 1
  • 2016 1
    • October 1
  • 2014 11
    • October 8
      •                                                 ...
      •                                                 ...
      •                                       Picture ta...
      •                                Beautiful picture...
    • February 1
    • January 2
  • 2013 2
    • November 2
  • 2011 2
    • May 2
Show more Show less

Report Abuse